Monday, February 23, 2009

My diana F+ shot

I'm practically broke if i continue to buy things from lomography, such a price for a plastic camera. lol it is pricey, but look at the photos they produce, such a precious isn't it?

my lovely cousin











i'm not sure on why lomography decided to make MORE diana clone-with all different limited edition,
there are diana tokyo rising, black jack, moma, hong meow, dreamer, glow, edelweiss, london lwc, meg, mr.pink and scarecrow. i dunt get it at all, they are the EXACT SAME camera! why you do clones THAT MANY! oh m g.. i dont think that makes diana "classic and vintage" anymore, you just loose the purity of it.
i like my normal diana clones, and still in love with it until now. 
please dont produce any other limited edition or clones, there's no point of it.
just create new camera, that'll do.

im sorry if anyone get offended.its just my opinion.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment