Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Euphoric state

Hohoho I am done with these semester!
this is good. Ill just tell what happened today,
I planned to wake around 8-9 so that I can go print n bind the portfolio
then go home do cpj n sleep.
and then,,, i cannot wake up. lol,
I switch the noisy alarm from 8 to 9 then 10, 11 and 12.
wake sometime around 11-12.
then i was off to the printing shop near campus,
when i was just SO near with the printing shop, I realized i do not bring the USB - which contain all files i need to print! heck, pulang lg sayah..
then i went to print, for the whole thing it cost me around 5o bucks,
a bit too much is it?? aahh i know but i like on how it turns to be, so nvm

hohoho im happy its done!
oo yeah, Im really thankful for today,
because of me, someone's hand is hurt today,
I am super sorry, sorry auntie, and thanks anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment